Kalakshetra has been envisioned as a centre, an institution for the grand exposition of all aspects of Assamese life and culture. Named after the great saint-poet of the 15th century Assam, Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva, Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakshetra is the realization of the historical “Assam Accord 1985” which says in Clause VI, “Constitutional, Legislative and administrative safeguard, as may be appropriate, shall be provided to protect, preserve and promote the cultural, social linguistic identity and heritage of Assamese people.”
- Notice Inviting Short Tender for Supply, installation testing & commissioning for fire fighting system of Children Auditorium at Kalakshetra
- Notice Inviting Short Tender for supply, irrection & commissioning of 5.1 sound system of Madhavadeva International Auditorium at Kalakshetra
- Notice Inviting Short Tender for Supply, irrection and commissioning of 5.1 sound system in Children Auditorium at Kalakshetra
- Notice Inviting Short Tender for Supply, irrection and commissioning of 1 no. projector and 2 projection screen at Madhavadeva International Auditorium & Children Auditorium.
- Notice Inviting Short Tender for Supply installation, testing & Commissioning of 100KVA DG set for Children Auditorium, SSKS
- Notice Inviting Short Tender for Internal Modification and renovation of Acoustic system for Children Auditorium as per specification
- SHORT TENDER NOTICE
- Bihu Workshop from 6th to 12th April, 2017.
- Revised Date-wise list of Participants and Detail Programme of the International Seminar on Sankaradeva
- Details Programme and Date-wise Sessions for International Seminar on Sankaradeva.