Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakshetrahas constructed a children park or Shishu Ban named as Dr. Bhabendra Nath Saikia Shisu Uddyan covering an area of about 12 bighas of land in the Kalakshetra premises. The children park consists of –
- Children library.
- Center for computer and video games.
- Doll’s Museum.
- Sky Train and Telecom bate.
- Multi purpose Cultural Centre.
Arrangement has been going on for the following:
- A telescope center.
- Children’s play house.
- An aquarium.
- Orchid house etc.
The park is spotted with various flower and fruit plants found in the state of Assam. Provisions are made for Sky Train with one of the longest tracks in India and Telecom bate for the amusement of the children.
State Level Renewable Energy Park: Another star attraction of Srimanta Sankardeva Kalakshetra is the State Level Renewable Energy Park, a park on the Non- Conventional Energy. It is to be mentioned here that Assam Energy Development Agency of the State Government is the implementing agency of the project. Financial assistance was provided by the Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources, Govt of India, New Delhi for establishment of the park. The park includes the following:
- A friendship pavilion run by Non- conventional energy.
- Display of energy slip and energy generating drum.
- Solar Ultra Violet water purifier.
- Solar energy generated electricity center.
- Solar Distill water plant.
- Green Transport consisting of four children solar cars and four solar bicycles.
- Micro -hydel Model.
- Gasifier to generate electricity from forest waste and
- Two solar three-wheeler cars.